Activities for children at the Château de Versailles
There are many family activities at the Palace of Versailles. Cultural or playful, in the park or in the castle, you will have something to spend the day in the castle and in the park!
- Small train to explore the Park and reach the most remote places like the castles of Trianon. 8 ? full price for a complete tour from the Castle. 6,10 ? for people from 11 to 18 years old, Free for children under 11 years old. Return to the Castle: 4,30 ? Depending on the season, trains every 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
- Ride in a small electric vehicle to take full advantage of the estate. The vehicles can take 4 people and are equipped with a geolocation system and an audioguide in 8 languages. Unfortunately, it is not cheap: 34 ? per hour per vehicle
- Boat on the Grand Canal . 4 people per boat or 5 people if there are children. 3 ? per half hour, 17 ? per hour, 4 ? per additional quarter hour
- Bicycle rental with the possibility to pick up a bicycle at one point and return it to another. 6,50 ? per half hour, 8,50 ? per hour.
- Storytelling visit with an actor "The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles". in the gardens on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales. Sundays at 3pm from April to October
IN THE CASTLE :
- Guided Family Tours. Thematic tours are offered during school vacations and on weekends, to explore the collections and exhibitions in a fun and participatory way. Attention: advance reservation online or by phone. From 5 years old. All information on these visits, here