An original and immersive exhibition in the universe of Tim Burton
THE EXPO "Tim Burton, the labyrinth
- WE LOVE : an immersive experience in the world of Tim Burton
- AGE : for all from 8 years old
- DATE: May 19 to August 28, 2023
- HOURS: every day from 10am to 9pm
- DURATION : about 1 hour
- RESERVATION RECOMMENDED
- LOCATION: La Villette - Espace Chapiteaux (Paris 19e)
An original, immersive and playful experience in the cult universe of the filmmaker
- In the 5000 m² of the Espace Chapiteaux de La Villette come to live an immersive experience and dive into theTim Burton's delightfully funny and sometimes macabre universe
- With more than 300 possible itinerariesthrough monumental installations, immersive settings and accompanied by the original soundtracks of his cult films, become the hero of the universe of Tim Burton
- Tim Burton's Labyrinth offers a journey into the inner world of the filmmaker: from Alice in Wonderland at Mars Attacks! Passing by The Strange Christmas of Mr. Jack or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Beetlejuice…
- Let yourself be guided by the game of chance and try to solve the mysteries of the labyrinth. With 300 possible combinations, you won't be able to see everything at once!
- Which door will you dare to go through? Which hero from Tim Burton's films will you meet? With the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland? Will you manage to catch the figure of the Cheshire Cat, to cross the wax statue of the Mad Hatter lost in a forest of XXL mushrooms?
- A hundred of the director's original works await the public along a playful, colorful and enchanting path