- WE LOVE Jubilant, funny, original, imaginative
- AGEideal from 12 years old
- DATES until January 21, 2023
- PLACE Théâtre des Béliers Parisiens (Paris 18e)
THE STORY TELLER: the jubilant and inventive play
- Le Porteur d'Histoire is the first play by Alexis Michalik, the young prodigy of contemporary French drama.
- Great and well-deserved success for this piece which won 2 Molières: the one for the direction and the one for the best author.
- The History Bearer, it is a story within a story, within a story, within a story? around Alexandre Dumas, but we also meet Marie Antoinette, or Delacroix?
- It is funny, imaginative, original and fast-paced by the actors who move cheerfully from one character to another, from one place to another, from one era to another.
- It is an intelligent play, full of twists and turns, intrigues and historical or literary winks.
- A 1H30 show
We like all Alexis Michalik?s plays
- Alexis Michalik has the talent to make young audiences love theater.
- Today all his pieces are successful and we are fans.
- His very personal style is flamboyant and virtuoso.
- Alexis Michalik fearlessly multiplies the characters and plots in his plays. We are captivated by the stories that are told, the winks to literature and to the history of France.
His three plays, The Story Teller, The Circle of Illusionists and The Storyteller, are the result of his work.Edmond? although very different in content, are based on the same principle of Russian dolls. His stories fit into each other to tell a story inspired by history! Each of his 3 plays has won several Molières.
At the theater in Paris, at the moment or soon
For the holiday season, many shows are specially designed for the little ones around the theme...
We like: the magic of Christmas, in an enchanting showWhen: until December 11th...
We like : a nice family show that will make them travelÂge : from 3 to...