- WE LOVE It's simple and really good. Kid friendly atmosphere
- SPECIALTIES : seasonal cuisine
- AMBIENCE: good child
- CHILD'S MENU : yes ! The weekend
- BUDGET : around 15?
- PLACE at the Cinémathèque (Paris 12ème)
The products are always in season, fresh and often organic
- At the 400 coups, you will find a market cuisine, in a pleasant and spacious setting, all directly on the park of Bercy.
- The restaurant is located at the entrance of the Cinémathèque de Paris
- The food is delicious, fresh and homemade.
- For children, special kid's menu, simple, efficient and good (grenadine, pasta bolognese and chocolate cake).
- Sunday brunch (23 ? for adults and 12 ? for children).
At 400 shots, we expect the children!
- Play area with shadow box, Kapla, giant slate and books.
- The children have their own space in a small room behind the restaurant.
- Everything is designed to welcome children with deckchairs and high chairs for babies, board games for their elders.
- Parents' peace of mind is assured!
- Moreover, the restaurant is ideally located, on the ground floor of the Cinémathèque with the very pleasant Bercy Park in front of it.
TO DO ALSO IN THE DISTRICT, NEAR THE 400 COUPS :
Built at the end of the XIIth century, the Chateau de Vincennes is the only royal residence...
The entrance to the Floral Park is free every day from September to June, and paying on Wednesdays, Saturdays and...
Boating has a country feel to it. For lovers (or...
Guided tours of 1h30 (no self-guided tours) - Reservation required We like : it is a...
RESERVE (free for children under 3 years old) The zoological park The zoological parks are no longer...
"We like: a little-known park, a real living museum of treesAge: for allOpen...
Equipped with your logbook, leave for a long walk of 3 to 4 hours...