Every Sunday in August, starting at 4pm
- We like : it's free and it's fun
- For whom: for the whole family, free access
- When: in August, Sundays from 4pm
- Location: At the Hanging Garden, in the 15th district
THE SUNDAY FUNDAY PROGRAM
Kid Friendly" activities every Sunday in August, starting at 4pm.
- Sunday, August 4 at 4pmSunday Funday - From the game of the game of the game": about sixty board games are available for parents and their children. Animators are present while everyone has fun!
- Sunday, August 11 at 4pmSunday Funday - La Schtroumpfade": for the youngest, a Smurf hunt is organized on the 3500m2 of vegetated rooftop. This game is organized in partnership with the exhibition "The Smurf Experience". For the older ones, a blind test of cartoons will be proposed
- Sunday, August 18, starting at 4 p.m.Sunday Funday - Le Jardin des Mystères": animations for children with magicians, witches and werewolves from 4pm, with " ".until 8pm, the youngest will enjoy dedicated animations. And from 8pm, adults will be offered activities around the divinatory arts.
- Sunday, August 25, starting at 4 p.m.Sunday Funday - Fête de village": games and festive and musical animations organized by the teams of the Jardin Suspendu for the parents and the children. It is a real village party that will be proposed to them
THE SUSPENDED GARDEN
The Hanging Garden is the largest planted rooftop in Paris. It is located on the roof of a parking lot of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, in the 15th district.
It's a ephemeral place, installed for the summer (2nd season) from June 13 to September 8, 2019: flowers, trees, plants and relaxation areas.
On the program for the summer: music and small quiet corners to read, chat, play, sip a drink...
Kid Friendly" activities every Sunday in August, starting at 4pm, during the Sunday Funday