The guided tour "When Street Art tells Montmartre".
For all audiences, adults and youth
The Montmartre district Charming when you stroll through the small streets out of the tourist circuit, trendy on the side of the street and the Place des Abbesses, touristic towards the Place du Tertre and historical with the Basilica of the Sacred Heart and its magnificent view of Paris!
- The objective of the guided tour is to tell the story of Montmartre supported by the works of Street Art that have popped up here and there in this neighborhood
- Montmartre is home to renowned artists such as Monsieur Chat or Franck Slama (and its famous Space InvadersStreet Art is a pretext to bring the visitor to have a different view of this district.
- It is an interactive visit, during which the guide will present the children and teenagers with riddles and clues that will allow them to progress on the tour. A good way to capture the attention of youngsters
- The guide will tell you some nice anecdotes on Montmartre and illustrious painters such as Picasso and Renoir or the writer Marcel Aymé who played an important role in this district
- In Montmartre, it's going up. ! You'll have to borrow 2 staircases of about 50 steps and alleys can sometimes be very narrow (and paved), so avoid strollers!
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10€ instead of 19 €
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 8,55€ instead of 9,50 €
- the discount is applied at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
- duration : 1h30 for a course of about 2km (on foot)
- Age for the whole family, from 8 years old
- Meeting place in front of the riding school, metro "Abbesses" (line 12)
- course Abbesses, places de Clichy, place du Tertre...
- 20 to 25 participants per visit and per tour guide
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your ado, you can book this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors), IT'S HERE
- For a privatization, EVGF, EVG, Rally, IT'S HERE
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, QUOTE REQUEST
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art at Quail Hill." (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th district
The Enigma Walk "Unusual walk in the Butte aux cailles, a village in Paris".
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame".
If you like Street Art...
The Escape Game "Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles
Guided tour - "When Street Art tells the story of the Marais
The "Street Art at the Quail Mound" tour.
Guided tour - "Street Art in Belleville
The guided tour "The great monumental frescoes of the 13th century
ANNIVERSARY | Trail game "In search of Street Art in Montmartre
To do in the district of Montmartre...
No post found!