The guided tour "When Street Art tells Montmartre".
For all audiences, adults and youth
The Montmartre district has multiple facets! Charming when you stroll in the small streets outside the tourist circuits, trendy on the side of the street and the place of Abbesses, tourist towards the place of Tertre and historical with the Basilica of the Sacred Heart and its magnificent view on Paris!
- The objective of the guided tour is to to tell the story of Montmartre supported by the works of Street Art that have appeared here and there in this neighborhood
- In Montmartre you can find famous artists like Monsieur Chat or Franck Slama (and its famous Space Invaders). Street Art is a pretext to bring the visitor to have a different look on this district
- It is an interactive visit, during which the guide will present the children and teenagers with riddles and clues that will allow them to progress on the tour. A good way to capture the attention of the youngest
- The guide will tell you some nice anecdotes on Montmartre and illustrious painters such as Picasso and Renoir or the writer Marcel Aymé who played an important role in this area
- In Montmartre, it climbs ! You'll have to borrow 2 staircases of about 50 steps and the alleys can sometimes be very narrow (and paved). It is thus necessary to avoid the strollers!
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10? instead of 19?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 8,55? instead of 9,50?
- the discount is applied at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
- Duration 1h30 for a 2km walk
- Age for the whole family, from 8 years old
- Meeting place in front of the manege, metro ?Abbesses? (line 12)
- course Abbesses, Place de Clichy, Place du Tertre?
- 20 to 25 participants per tour and per guide
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?