WE love An INCREDIBLE, FORMIDABLE and totally IMMERSIVE exhibition to know everything about espionage
Age: from 12 years old
Duration: until September 5, 2021
Location: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie- La Villette (Paris 19e)
Spies: an immersive and stunningly realistic exhibition on the world of intelligence
- Fans of the office of legends? You will LOVE it !
- Come and dust your living room to check if there is a hidden microphone behind a painting, use an optical detector or an ISMI catcher to intercept telephone conversations...
- The Spies exhibition begins with a briefing A nuclear test has just taken place in the Western Republic. "Your mission, if you accept it..." To verify the information and assess the danger in order to write an intelligence note to the President of the Republic.
- The exhibition is ultra realistic thanks to the collaboration of the six French intelligence services (DGSE, DGSI, DRM, DRSD, DNRED, Tracfin)? and the production company of the series "The Office of Legendswhich mobilized its scriptwriters, its decorators and some of its actors for the scenography of the exhibition.
- "Spies" unfolds in three main parts: the discovery of the intelligence services, the tools used by the agents and finally the analysis of the data.
- The Spies exhibition presents the tools available to intelligence agents to carry out their missions: telephone tapping, video surveillance, tailing, searches, recruitment. It also presents 12 interviews with real spies who talk about their daily life and their experiences.
- Fun and exciting! Like, in our opinion, all the exhibitions of the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Please note that reservations are required for this exhibition
1- the Briefing :
2- surveillance :