The spring festival that puts the plant world in the spotlight - March 26 and 27, 2022
- WE LOVE : It's springtime! The Cité des sciences et de l'industrie is transformed into a large vegetable garden!
- WHEN: March 26 and 27, 2022
- LOCATION: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (Paris 19ème)
- AGE: for all, from 5 years old
- RATE : price of the ticket for the Cité des Sciences : 12 ?
Botanica : to celebrate the arrival of Spring !
- The City of Science and Industry celebrates nature and the arrival of Spring and transforms itself, for a weekend, into a giant vegetable garden
- 2nd edition of Botanica at the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- Botanists, florists, landscapers, nurserymen, plant collectors, curious and simple amateurs will be present to meet the public,
- Come roll up your sleeves and test your green thumb!
- A flower festival to celebrate spring
- Saturday, March 26 and Sunday, March 27 from 10 am to 6 pm
- Botanica thinks about children and organizes for them various animations and workshops making a terrarium, a wreath of seasonal flowers, a kokedama (Japanese floral art)... Everyone will leave with their own creation.
- Botanica is also :
- Meetings: Enzo Defer will explain how to maintain a carnivorous plant, Jeremy Tamen will tell the story of tea made from camellia, The WellBrought-Upon will talk about saffron, the most coveted spice and Frédéric Boyer, Paysan des Couleurs, will propose to create herbariums of wild plants with a wooden press...
- of the botanical curiosities...
- And a organic and farmers' market (food and plant market) on the square of the Cité.