The spring festival that puts the plant world in the spotlight - March 25 and 26, 2023
- WE LOVE : It's springtime! The Cité des sciences et de l'industrie is transformed into a large vegetable garden!
- WHEN: March 25 and 26, 2023
- LOCATION: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (Paris 19ème)
- AGE : for all, from 5 years old
- RATE : the spring market and the plant sale are open to the public
The workshops and animations are accessible with the exhibition ticket: 12 €
Botanica : to celebrate the arrival of Spring !
- The City of Science and Industry celebrates nature and the arrival of Spring and transforms itself, for a weekend, into a giant vegetable garden
- 3rd edition of Botanica at the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- Botanists, florists, landscapers, nurserymen, plant collectors, curious and simple amateurs will be present to meet the public,
- Come roll up your sleeves and test your green thumb!
- A flower festival to celebrate spring
- Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26 from 10 am to 6 pm
- Botanica thinks about children and organizes for them various animations and workshops Each participant will leave with his or her own creation, such as a terrarium or a wreath made of seasonal flowers.
- Botanica is also :
- workshops to explain the plant world, learn how to take cuttings...
- of the botanical curiosities…
- And a organic and farmers' market (food and plant market) on the square of the Cité.