Ice rinks in Paris (and around)
Three large ice rinks in Paris and its suburbs: the Pailleron rink (Espace Sportif Pailleron) located in the 19th district of Paris which is open all year round. The Accorhotels Arena ice rink in the 12th district, open from September to May. And the olympic ice rink of Boulogne-Biillancourt (open on Wednesdays and weekends during the school year / extended hours during Parisian school vacations).
- The largest skating rink in Paris
- From September to the end of May
- From 4 years old
- in Paris (in the 12th district)
- 800 m² of ice
- Open all year round
- In the 19th
- Less than 5? admission (adult and child)
- The mornings are dedicated to families
- Open on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and during school holidays.
- Nocturne on saturday night until midnight
- In Boulogne Billancourt (92)
- Less than 5? per entry