WE love the view of the Eiffel Tower
Date: December 14, 2019 to March 8, 2020
Location: in the Trocadero Gardens
Rate : access to the ice rink for a fee
The skating rink in the Trocadero gardens
This is the very 1st edition of this ephemeral Christmas ice rink in the Trocadero district, installed on the square in front of the Paris Aquarium, facing the Eiffel Tower.
- A 350m2 ice rink on the terrace of the Aquarium de Paris
- A breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower
- Daily until March 8, 2020, including December 25 and January 1
- Monday to Friday from 12h to 22h and weekends from 12h to 22h.
- Festive evening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with light shows and musical atmosphere.
- For those who want to keep warm, chalets offer chocolates and mulled wine.
- 15€ per adult and 9€ per child (skates rental included)
- Family package: 40€ (2 adults and 2 children)
- Formula So Chic at 50€ for adults: 2 entries for the ice rink and 6 oysters and 1 glass of champagne per person