A French "Uber eat" that is simple, local and fair trade.
The objective of this new solidarity-based application
- It will promote a neighbourhood economy to recreate a link between you and your local restaurants.
- You support restaurateurs (30,000 bars and restaurants could go bankrupt by the end of the year) by ordering from them without going through the major foreign platforms
- 0€ set-up fee for the restaurant (Fair price 100%)
- The application will give visibility to restaurants who do not have a website
- No commission fees taken from their sales (they don't need that right now).
How does it work?
For the restaurant (the application is already operational)
- The restaurateur registers on the App Pro, free of charge, with no long-term commitment.
- He proposes a simple map (3 starters, 3 dishes of the day and 3 desserts)
- He will propose you the take away sale at first, the delivery a little later.
- Restaurateurs will choose their own delivery radius with a limitation of 1 or 2 km radius. to keep the local dimension
- Payment will be made online or on site (for the "to go").
For the customer (launch planned for January) :
- You download the application "Resto du coin" on your mobile (free)
- It offers you only the restaurants close to your home.
- You place your order and pick it up at the restaurant (the delivery is planned in a 2nd stage).
- Payment can be made online or on site
- The application invoices you only 1€ extra charge per order