A simple, local and fair French Uber eat?
The objective of this new solidarity application
- It will promote a neighborhood economy to recreate the link between you and your local restaurants
- You support restaurateurs (30,000 bars and restaurants could go bankrupt by the end of the year) by ordering from them without going through the big foreign platforms
- 0? set-up fee for the restaurant (tariff 100% fair)
- The application will give visibility to restaurants that do not have a website
- No commission fees taken from their sales (they don't need that right now)
How does it work?
For the restaurant (the application is already operational)
- The restaurant owner registers on the App Pro, free of charge, with no long-term commitment
- He proposes a simple map (3 starters, 3 main courses and 3 desserts)
- He will propose you the sale to take away at first, the delivery a little later
- The restaurant owners will choose their own radius of action for the delivery with a limit of 1 or 2 km radius to keep the local dimension
- The payment will be done online or on the spot (for the "to go")
For the client (scheduled to launch in January):
- You download the application "Resto du coin" on your mobile (free)
- It offers you only the restaurants close to your home.
- You place your order and pick it up at the restaurant (delivery is planned in a second time)
- The payment is done online or on site
- The application charges you only 1? extra charge per order