Including temporary exhibitions
(free for -18 and -26 years old EU residents)
- The Bollywood superstars exhibition. History of Indian cinema. Until January 14, 2024 (reservation required)
- All Saints' vacation program at the museum
- Young Audience Film Festival "En avant la musique! October 21 to 29, 2023 (booking essential)
- Family Sunday October 22, 2023, from 2 to 6 p.m.
The exhibitions of the moment
- Bollywood superstars. History of Indian cinemauntil January 14, 2024
- Kehinde Wiley. Daedalus of Power, until January 14, 2024
- Fancy! Commemorative loincloths in Africauntil January 14, 2024
Quai Branly Museum - Jacques Chirac
- The musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac exhibits approximately 3,500 works from Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas
- The musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac offers you an incredible cultural journey: masks, traditional costumes, statues, weapons...
- A rich collection of non-European cultures in dialogue with one another
- Young and old alike will be delighted to learn more about the history of the cultures and civilizations that surround them.
- A great cultural experience at the foot of Eiffel Tower
- Allow about 2 hours for the visit
- Every Thursday evening from 7pm to 10pm
- The museum garden is open until 7.30pm Tuesday to Sunday (until 10.15pm on Thursdays).
Tickets giving access to the permanent collection + the temporary exhibition in the mezzanine + the museum garden
The world as a family
At the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, thee travel as a familyLet yourself be surprised by this astonishing place!
- Guided tours, workshops, storytelling... Throughout the year, enjoy unique experiences, with activities for all ages between 0 and 12 years
- During school vacationsthe museum also offers family-friendly events such as the Family Sundays (October 22, 2023)
- Don't miss any of the 2023-2024 programming with Le monde en famille brochure
- Want to discover the world with your family in pictures? This is the right here !