For children from 3 years
I am the strongest (and other wolf stories)
- WE LOVE : a mischievous show about the wolf in children's stories
- AGE : for ages 3 - 6
- DATE : until November 13, 2022
- DURATION: 45 minutes
- LOCATION: Théâtre du Lucernaire (Paris 6e)
- In a forest setting, the 3 little pigs play with the wolf to the tune of "Promenons-nous dans les bois".
- They are happy until the real wolf appears
- Arrogant and pretentious, he comes to confront all the characters of the tales that inhabit these woods: the 3 little pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and the 7 dwarfs...
- He wants to make sure that he is the strongest, the most beautiful, the smartest, but he will soon be disappointed. He will have to accept that he is not always a winner
- A humorous show about the fear of the wolf where puppets and traditional rhymes are mixed together
- Free seating
- We advise you to arrive about 20 minutes before the start of the performance so that you can be seated at the place of your choice
Ideas for outings with children in Paris
RESERVE (free for children under 3) ©Familin'Paris The zoo in figures 255 species and...
For the Christmas holidays, many shows for children and especially for the youngest ones are organized...
RESERVE FOR THE STORYHOUSE WE LOVE: a place where little ones can...