2 Molières in 2023
- WE love : a very good and funny piece, so funny!
- Age : from 12 years
- Date from 09/12/2024 to 01/05/2025
- Duration: 1:30
- Location: at the Théâtre des Variétés (2nd)
- Pitch : we all have a look-alike in the world. What if you met yours? Since they visited an apartment to settle down together, Arnaud has a slight doubt: did Marion have a crush on the real estate agent? By pure chance, he meets the real estate agent's look-alike and asks him to pretend to be the real estate agent. A great idea! Unless the fake agent finds himself face to face with the real one... And a twin brother shows up unexpectedly. Three look-alikes in the same evening is too much for Arnaud!
- After its success at the Théâtre Saint-Michel, this "brilliant" play is back at the Théâtre des Variétés.
- It's a boulevard play with slamming doors, bursts of voices, quiproquos but all in finesse.
- A very good boulevard, funny, comical and we laugh a lot!
- Sebastien Castro plays the role of the 3 look-alikes and his performance is phenomenal and bluffing
- An excellent piece that puts you in a good mood!
LA DEPECHE DU MIDI • The story would be too simple if Sébastien Castro, a great admirer of Feydeau, hadn't invented a series of zany situations that send this couple adrift in a whirlwind where they have no control. A delirious new play, in which Sébastien Castro gives a lot of himself.
TELERAMA • An exhilarating boulevard comedy delivered at breakneck speed... Shocking situations and lines... A packed house of laughter... Irresistible!
LE FIGARO • At the Théâtre Michel, Sébastien Castro's comedy is shaping up to be a hit. In theaters for just a few days, Une idée géniale is already selling out at the Théâtre Michel.
L'OFFICIEL DES SPECTACLES • An extremely well-oiled, devilishly precise mechanism... The delicious text dynamizes vaudeville and catapults the boulevard into the skies of the absurd with contagious glee... A show that lives up to its title!
LE FIGARO MAGAZINE • Sébastien Castro's style combines the old-fashioned charm of boulevard theater with a very contemporary energy and humor. Endowed with an inimitable comic strength, he is a comedian whom audiences adore, and whose best actors love to surround themselves with: José Paul, a peerless artist, the energetic Laurence Porteil and the astonishing Agnès Boury... The quartet multiplies the characters as much as the laughs.
FRANCE 3 • The laughter never stops... Sébastien Castro, a worthy heir to Feydeau!
LE PARISIEN - The audience jubilates and literally writhes with laughter.
THEATRAL MAGAZINE - The lines could well become cult hits! The audience leaps for joy... Fireworks!
EUROPE 1 - It's great, you absolutely have to go!
THE DOCTOR'S DAILY NEWSPAPER • Irrésistible is a comedy imagined and performed by Sébastien Castro, heir to the virtuoso playwrights of Ray Cooney. We laugh heartily and admire the great artistry of the actors.
PARIS PREMIERE • The audience died laughing... and it's true that it's a brilliant idea!