In a very beautiful mansion, the Hotel Salé
(including temporary exhibitions)
(free for -18 and -26 years old EU residents)
The Picasso Museum in a beautiful mansion
- The museum is not very big, ideal with children. It allows especially to make discover the work of Pablo Picasso to the youngest
- The museum presents the work of Picasso, from his formative years (impressive) until the 60s
- The collection is extensive and gives a good overview of Picasso's work: paintings, sculptures, collages, assemblages, ceramics?
- The museum is ideally located in the MaraisIn the beautiful hotel of Salé, classified as a historical monument. A beautiful place, clear, bright and warm
- On the last level of the Hotel Salé, we discover the private collection of Picasso Chardin, Cézanne, Renoir or Matisse
Good plan, save by buying 2 attractions at the same time
The Picasso Museum in family
The Picasso Museum is interested in the young public! It proposes for each exhibition, the visit with junior audioguides (from 7 years old). And of course, like many Parisian museums, it offers guided family tours during temporary exhibitions and all year round workshops for children from 5 years old.
- Family workshop tours (from 5 years old)
- During school holidays and Saturdays outside holidays
- Attention: It is advisable to book well in advance (often very quickly full)
- More information on family activities at the Picasso Museum