- FREE FOR CHILDREN -
(free for -18 and -26 years old EU residents)
- WE LOVE to be able to visit the museum calmly as a family, and to have mediators just for us
- AGE For all, ideal for ages 5 and up
- DATE until January 3, 2024. Every first Wednesday of the month
- HOURS Until 10pm (last checkout at 9:15pm)
- FREE for under-26s
- TO KNOW: online booking is strongly recommended
An experience to enjoy with family and friends children and teenagers to rediscover - for all levels of understanding - the hushed atmosphere of the Hôtel Salé, a fabulous private mansion in the heart of Paris. the Marais districtand discover the dialogue between the works of Sophie Calle and Pablo Picasso.
- For all to enjoy, visit the Musée Picasso by night every 1st Wednesday of the month
- What a pleasure to walk through the halls and let yourself be enveloped by the museum's hushed ambience!
- As you stroll along, you'll be able to dialogue with mediators who will answer all your questions
- This will be an opportunity to discover the exhibition "The Collection. Selected works"a selection of the collection's most emblematic masterpieces.
- Likewise, the temporary exhibition devoted to by Sophie Calle "A toi de faire, ma mignonne" (To you to do, my pretty one)artist invited to mark the 50th anniversary of Picasso's death.
- A confusing exhibitionSophie Calle's new exhibition, which takes the opposite tack to the usual celebrations in honor of a great artist. Through archives and disappearance, Sophie Calle reflects on memory, becoming and transmission.
- The Musée Picasso's nocturne: we love suspended time in the heart of the Marais district.
The Picasso Museum as a family
The Picasso Museum is interested in young audiences! He proposes for each exhibition, visit with junior audioguides (from 7 years old). And of course, like many Parisian museums, it offers family guided tours during temporary exhibitions and all year long workshops for young people from 5 years old.
- Family workshop tours (from age 5)
- During school holidays and Saturdays outside holidays
- Warning: It is advisable to book well in advance (often very quickly)
- More information on family activities at the Picasso Museum