It is imperative to be present 45 minutes before the start, with the original identity documents of all participants
The electric quad ride
- It is aa guided tour of Paris that is atypical, fun and cultural
- Points of interest of the walk: place de la Concorde, rue Saint-Honoré, Place Vendôme, Garnier Opera HouseThe Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Pont Alexandre III, Grand and Petit Palais
- The quads are easy to drive: they have a forward gear, a neutral gear and a reverse gear. Before leaving, the visit begins with a initiation and small reminders of safety instructions and the main rules of the road
- The route of this evening tour is superb. Paris at the end of the day and at nightfall, it is simply magical!
- You stop to take pictures
- It is imperative to be present 45 minutes before the departure for the safety instructions and the administrative formalities
- Possibility to rent a stick to take selfies and a Gopro to film the experience (30 euros Gopro rental + bring your sim card)
In winter, remember to cover up well! Warm gloves are recommended.
1 to 2 people per Quad
With children (from 9 years old) and teenagers
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on the quad
- Minimum age for children accompanied by an adult: 9 years (identification is required ? The original version of the identity card is required for insurance purposes)
- Minimum age required to drive the quad : 16 years old (identification is required ? The original version of the identity card is required for insurance purposes)
- Young people from 16 years old can drive the quad (without a license provided they have the BSR (the school certificate of road safety level 2 delivered in class of 5th) and on presentation of an identity card
- Children from 9 years old (on presentation of an identity card) can ride a quad, but must ride behind an adult or a young person of 16 years old or more
- 1 quad = 1 or 2 persons
- Rate 98? per quad (1 or 2 people)
instead of 115?
- 1 guide for 6 quads, 2 guides for 8 quads (group up to 16 people max)
- Tour duration : 1h30
- Place of departure/arrival In the 15th district (Felix Faure metro station)
- schedule 6:45pm, 8:45pm and 10:45pm (every day) + 1pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Closing January 1, June 21 (music festival), the day of the techno parade, July 14, the night of the All-Nighter (in October), December 24 and 25
- Material and equipment provided Helmet and single-use cap, gloves. (helmets adapted for children)
- In case of heavy rain (or snow), or strikes that prevent traffic, the walk will be cancelled and postponed to the date of your choice (no refund possible)
- Attention, in case of delay, the group will not be able to wait for you and there will be no refund.
The quads are insured with a motorcycle insurance including a civil liabilityThe insurance covers material damages up to 100.000? and unlimited bodily damages. Please note that, as in the case of a rental car, in the event of the driver's responsibility, the material damage suffered is not covered by the insurance. In this case, the driver will be responsible for all damages up to the amount of the replacement cost as well as the accessories.
Terms of receipt and validity of tickets
- Once your payment has been made, you will immediately receive an email with the following information a voucher to be presented during your ride (no need to print it if you have a smartphone)
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of purchase. They can only be changed in consultation with the organizer.
- It is not possible to make reservations for the same day. We advise you to book as soon as you know when you want to do the tour, due to the success of this offer and the small number of quads available.
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- In case of impossibility to circulate for reasons of heavy rain, snow or strikes, the service will be postponed to the date of your choice
Must-do quad ride
Written by Steve Borel, on 27-04-2022
We went on a quad bike ride through Paris (father and son) with Vivian. We had a great time! A big thank you to Vivian for the visit. If you are in Paris for a few days, this tour is a must! I highly recommend it!
to recommend without hesitation
Written by Elisabeth P, on 22-04-2022
Everything was perfect. Our guide with his communicative good mood. The departure during the day, the ascent of the Champs Elysees at dusk and the arrival at the Eiffel Tower at night. What an ending! Unforgettable ballad in Paris. To recommend without hesitation.
Super ride on an electric quad!
Written by Clara , on 20-04-2022
Great plan to visit Paris with a teenager
Written by Katya Jacob on 16-04-2022
We did the tour with my 14 year old daughter who loved it. For a teenager who is not really interested in visiting museums or exhibitions, it was a great plan. Paris by night was wonderful. The tour was well organized, a very attentive and professional guide with a good sense of humor. I recommend it!
Good atmosphere but to do in summer ????
Written by Cassie, on 15-04-2022
Great atmosphere! The animators are great, very nice, they listen to you ! Perfect for a little walk in Paris and to visit the most beautiful places with lots of explanations and guided tour. Small drawback, it was really cold so we advise you to cover yourself well and if you want to go fast it's not here ????
Great moment shared with the family
Written by Caroline LOGEAIS, on 31-03-2022
Our guide Mario was very nice, we spent a good time. Our teenagers were delighted! The meeting place was not very clear and welcoming but this was quickly made up for by Mario's joviality and good mood... I will recommend this activity gladly
Written by nadege guibet, on 28-01-2022
I offered this ride to my children of 17 and 21 years for Christmas They had a great time and laughed a lot, they discovered Paris in a different way Mario is very nice and very professional he puts the security in front It is very easy to park at the meeting place and the metro is very close I was afraid that it would be a "tourist trap" but it is not at all the case I recommend this trip which can be done with the family without any problem
Written by Naj, on 17-01-2022
Great the night visit in quad. The guide was very educational and very friendly. He is always concerned about the group during the tour which is not easy because of the traffic. I recommend to 200%
To flee quad city tour
Written by Gur, on 03-12-2021
Hello, I would like to leave my review which is negative, it is not my habit to leave reviews. But I had the worst experience of my life, the person was very unpleasant on the phone, I told him that I was coming from Lille and that I would only be 5 to 10 minutes late. He told me that I had to be there 45 minutes before the appointment as he had stipulated in the email. I told him that there was no problem and that I would be there with only 10 minutes maximum of delay due to the traffic jams in Paris. On the phone the gentleman was very unpleasant and told me that he was waiting for me and that if we were not there on time he would leave. Once arrived on the spot the gentleman yells at us because we were five minutes late I find that very disrespectful and unprofessional from him the delay can happen to everyone especially that it is not a delay on the time of Quad but on the time of explanations. So I advise against it very very strongly frankly it is a company to flee and when I look at the reviews on Google directly I understand better. Quad city tour paris is a company to flee and banish!
Written by cheyenne Ta minh lan , on 30-11-2021
The walk was perfect, Mario is super nice and he is a very good photographer very involved. I highly recommend this activity!
Ultra nice quad in Paris by night
Written by anne cevenes, on 18-11-2021
Great ride in Paris in Toussaint 2021 especially for teenagers who love to drive quads. We were just 4 quads with Mario the sympathetic, enthusiastic and careful monitor. We drive at 32 kms/h maximum, we brake a lot, we stop in short, not the impression to be in danger. Good idea to make that the night with the illuminations of the city it was top. In more ns made 1h30 instead of 2H, in short not regretted the investment. I recommend ++++ Anne
Very nice experience!
Written by Lola Belloir, on 29-10-2021
This walk was a birthday present for my little brother! We could discover Paris by night in an original way! We had a great time, I recommend to 100%!
Super nice thank you very much
Written by Nolwenn Picart, on 12-10-2021
Yes I recommend
Written by Amandine , on 09-09-2021
Very enriching and funny guided walk. Thanks to Ahmed for this walk, we spent a very good time with my friend. Contrary to the notices, he waited for the latecomers so that we can leave and enjoy the walk all together. Thank you for this moment!
Written by Ansoumane Diawara, on 30-08-2021
Written by Yordan Cortes herrera, on 19-08-2021
The walk was great and the animators were great
At the top to do without hesitation!
Written by Karen Ka, 18-08-2021
At the top! Mario supervised us very well, clear explanations that allowed us to be confident and at ease with this atypical walk. Moreover with Mario's good mood we had a great time!
Written by lucie vieuville, 16-07-2021
Original activity to discover Paris, a very nice instructor, an experience to live!
Written by Alexandra Pitollet , 16-07-2021
Great experience to discover or rediscover Paris with your children! Just the walk up the Champs Elysée is worth the cost! Bravo
Written by Antoine, on 15-07-2021
To prefer the evening to have less traffic on the roads. Friendly guide, educational and instructive. To be done again at night!
Mario is a phenomenon and his ride is great
Written by philippe chabaud, on 15-07-2021
A fabulous memory thanks to Mario and his quads. A memorable 2 hours night ride.
Pleasant night tour of Paris
Written by Celine Sorin, on 13-07-2021
We liked to make this visit in quad and at night. This is what gives it its originality. It's a touristic outing but we can't get enough of the beauty of the city of light ....
My two teenagers, 14 and 16 years old, found this activity nice and were willing to repeat the experience but in the evening to avoid the Parisian traffic jams. The only problem was the traffic jams in Paris.
Written by Sandrine Meloen, on 08-07-2021
I recommend this rather original activity
A great experience!
Written by Emysphia Bolle, on 24-06-2021
The tour was very interesting. Mario, the guide was very responsive, funny and attentive. In addition to the guided tour, he told us personal anecdotes and he is an outstanding photographer. In addition, as we were the last group the walk to say a little longer is cool! We strongly recommend it and we will come back for sure! A very interesting way to discover Paris
Written by christelle Franzini, on 18-06-2021
This quad ride was really great. Mario is very nice. Great activity!
At the top!
Written by Tity , on 17-06-2021
I recommend it!
Written by Fatima Hamani, on 05-01-2021
Birthday gift for my son for his 18th birthday. He did this quad ride with his sister. They both loved the unique and magical experience. Quite improbable to ride a quad in the middle of Paris illuminated by Christmas decorations. The guide is very nice and funny. I recommend +++ and be on time to be sure to have an unforgettable time!
Very nice experience!
Written by Fabrice T, on 05-01-2021
Very nice memory for me and my two big children. Unique activity, which lasts a long time, good surprise, and finally in spite of the traffic jams we sneak and see a beautiful part of the great Parisian places. A little problem with the organization of the departure time: if you arrive earlier than the time indicated, for example for departure at 5 pm, you are told to arrive at 4:30 pm but at 4:28 pm you are greeted as if you were late... and at 4:43 pm another couple was sent home.
A great experience
Written by Mélina, on 26-12-2020
The electric quads are very easy to handle and allow us to fully enjoy the tour. Moreover, our guide, Mario was really great. He is very patient, attentive and always listening. We discovered Paris from a new angle. I fully recommend this tour. Thanks again to Mario! He is the one who makes this visit so charming.
ACTIVITY TO AVOID
Written by Sébastien MAURICE, on 29-10-2020
Too bad you can't put negative stars
Written by cala, 06-10-2020
An original visit of Paris where you will discover another point of view on the monuments: in the middle of the road, without being locked in a car and safer than on a bike! Quick reservation system, reasonable price and a very friendly guide.
Written by Valérie C., on 13-09-2020
Moment of relaxation in quad, in the streets of Paris. Pleasant and professional guide. To be done again at night.
Written by Yalissa Lemki, 28-08-2020
We had a great time with Mario. The concept is original and the ride is very pleasant. Really to do again.
I have not been reimbursed
Written by Kenza Rtibi, on 28-08-2020
After contacting the whole team I want to say, and after sending an email, I still haven't received an answer about my refund. I have to be reimbursed because I didn't do the activity.
Written by Lola Mourgues, on 27-08-2020
Very nice experience to visit the key points of the capital. The walk is safe and very nice, just like the guide who proposed several stops to take pictures. We were even able to stay in front of the Eiffel Tower to see it illuminated. It was great, I highly recommend it!
Written by Véronique CLERET, on 25-08-2020
Very nice walk in Paris with a very good accompaniment. Our teenagers enjoyed it too.
To do without hesitation
Written by SANDRA, on 21-08-2020
Very nice activity done in couple and with a 17 years old boy, everybody enjoyed it. 1H it passes too viiiiiiiiiiiiite, but it was really a very nice moment ! To do without hesitation to change the bus tours ^^
Great to do again
Written by SOPHIA HATTAB, on 15-08-2020
Written by Lina Skalli, on 12-08-2020
No I do not recommend, monitor very rude
At the top!
Written by Jonathan Noko on 07-08-2020
Great activity to do in couple. Quiet quads that attract everyone's curiosity. Extremely friendly and patient guide.
Written by Ingeborg Jostock, 02-08-2020
Unforgettable quad ride for two 16 year olds: riding on the Champs Elysées, along the Seine, rue Rivoli. Extremely nice and responsible guide. Absolutely to be recommended.
NICE VISIT OF PARIS WITH MY FAMILY.THE GUIDE MARIO IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. A REFAIRE.MERCI
Written by CELINE HORATIUS, on 28-07-2020
YES I RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS
Written by CHRISTIAN LENOIR, 28-07-2020
I recommend this activity. Very nice and available animator. ???? great
Written by Axel Krichel, on 27-07-2020
The TOP material The guide TOP TOP The walk itself Great, including the places chosen to stop. Only one remark, the place of meeting should be marked, because when one arrives early, it is necessary to ask the tradesmen if one is at the good place.
Friendly team that animates the visit
Written by SL, 22-07-2020
Very good and safe activity
A nice outing
Written by Isabelle W, on 04-07-2020
Good organization, fun outing, in complete safety, which allows to discover a part of Paris in a very nice way.
Written by Vincent bazile, on 15-06-2020
The man is very nice and welcoming and showed us around. To do and do again
Written by Vanessa Meyer, 01-04-2020
A pure happiness! I was there with my 2 teenagers. We spent a wonderful evening that will remain engraved in the "best memory" box. A total kif! Thank you for everything.