WE love : discover Paris differently on the occasion of a gourmet and refined break
beautiful and good: the view is unique and the menus are excellent
WITH CHILDREN: we recommend the dinner menu at 5:50 pm lasting 1h15
A GIFT idea: original and spectacular
The dinner cruise of 17:50
- RESUMED ON 5 JULY 2020
- Ideal with young children
- Every night of the week
- Departure at 5:50 pm
- duration : 1h15
- Boarding from 5:30 pm and return to the pier at 19:15
- Rate : adult 79 € - child 37 €
- More about the adult menu from the dinner cruise and the children's menu
- Music with a violinist and a pianist in the evening
The 20:30 dinner cruise
- RESUMPTION ON 27 JUNE 2020
- Every night of the week
- Departure at 20:30
- duration : 2h15
- Boarding from 19:45 and return to dock at 22:45
- Rate : adult 99 € - child 37 €
- More about the adult menu and on the children's menu
- Music with a violinist and a pianist in the evening and the dance floor is open to guests.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON CRUISES LUNCH AND DINNER OF FLY BOATS:
- The departures are made at the Bateaux-Mouches pier, located at Alma's bridge (right bank). Taxis can access drop off passengers directly at the boat, on the dock. See the practical information.
- Attention, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches requests that the guests wear a correct outfit. Thus are not allowed on board the boat, people wearing sportswear, flip flops, bermudas, caps. The management reserves the right to refuse access to the boats out of respect for its guests.
- Free parking on the pier, Within the limit of available seats
Method of reception and validity of the tickets:
- Once your payment is done, you will receive by mail a coupon to print and to present in cash
- Tickets are dated and time stamped
- They are cancellable and refundable under certain conditions (see FAQ below)
- In case of problem, Contact us by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an easily accessible car park? Yes, Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches provides its customers with parking on the platform. It is free for the duration of the cruise.
Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? Yes, the Fly Boats welcome people with reduced mobility.It is better to warn in advance. Attention, the access to the toilets on the boats is only by stairs.
Can we smoke on board? No, the boats are non-smoking, however it is possible to smoke on the outdoor deck of some of the boat restaurants.
Can we come with his dog? No, no pets are accepted, except for guide dogs.
Is the ticket refundable? Reservations can be canceled up to 72 hours before the date of the cruise and are eligible for a refund. In case of cancellation between 72 hours and 24 hours before the service, a change of date is possible within a maximum period of 6 months and according to the availability of the Compagnie des Bateaux Mouches
How does my e-ticket work? It is sent by email. It must be printed and presented at the Bateaux Mouches reception.