The park is open to the public and invites walkers to extend the magic of Christmas.
Until January 31, 2021
Rate: 6€ (free for under 7s)
Stroll in the park of the Domaine de Chantilly :
- Family walk in Le Nôtre's favorite gardens
- of the whipped cream demonstrations
- A small gourmet market to enjoy pancakes, waffles, honey and gingerbread. On Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday until January 31st
- Possibility of rent electric carts, bicycles, electric scooters and rosalies
- Discovery of Bennett wallabies
- Sumptuous decorations and Christmas illuminations
From the hall of honour giving access to the shop, you can even admire the sumptuous festive decorations of the large apartments and the deer gallery!
The castle shop is open from 10.30am to 5pm (closed on Tuesdays).
Entrance fee to the park: 6€. (ticket valid for 1 day)
Free for children under 7 years
3 gardens to discover in the park :
- a French garden designed by Le Nôtre,
- a Anglo-Chinese garden
- a English garden
- a playground, a maze and the kangaroo pen
Warning : the castle of Chantilly and the horse museum are closed to the public.