A busy day in perspective. Although provided with all the attractions ad hoc, the Asterix park remains more family-sized and more humane than his American cousin.
THE BEST ATTRACTIONS
For the youngest
- The big Splatch : after a trip full of aquatic effects, go down the final descent of 11 meters!
- Caesar's spies : embark in a monorail in the colors of the Roman legion and overhang the park
- The oxygenarium : in a whimsical scenery, board a family buoy to enjoy the 195 meter downhill toboggan ride
- National 7 : do your toddlers dream of driving like you? let them take the wheel to discover funny and unexpected scenes.
For the older ones
- Oziris : Lighthouse attraction park, embark for this big eight where you will have your feet in the void, guaranteed sensations !
- Goudurix : another roller coaster, where you can string loopings and tendrils, one of Europe's most "stunning" big eight
- The trace of Hooray : an unpublished version of the "made in Gaule" bobsleigh, which goes downhill at 60 km / h
- Thunder of Zeus : totally designed in wood, its 30 meters height will impress the most adventurous, under the eye of Zeus. Lightning!
Warning: for some attractions, you must respect a minimum size, check before you start that the whole family is above
WE LOVE THE ASTÉRIX PARK
- Not less than 32 attractions, some of which Hair-raising. Do not be surprised, you will probably be wet.
- Hurry, upon your arrival, on both must, the Goudurix, the most "stunning" attraction of the park and the Thunder of Zeus, the most "lightning".
- Shower insured with the Menhir express : an eventful walk in the midst of eddies and swirls of water.
- Do not miss, the afternoon, the super show " Low hand on the Mona Lisa ".
- In July and August, night with fireworks !
- Do not want to wait? The Rapidus Pass gives you priority access to certain attractions (additional option)
SMALL TIPS AND USEFUL INFO
- It is possible to lunch on the spot, but the quality is not always at the rendezvous. Think of take your picnic and have lunch in the park : it's much more fun.
- Access by train: RER B (3), get off at Charles De Gaulle Airport Terminal 1, Terminal 3. Then take a shuttle (there are every 30 minutes).
- Access by car: via the A1 motorway towards Lille, between exit 7 and 8. Approximate driving time is 40 minutes from Paris
- In air-conditioned coach from Paris (departure at 8:15)