WE LOVE : the place and the extraordinary collection of Picasso's works
OR : At the Salé Hotel in the Marais
FREE pour les moins de 26 ans
FREE for everyone, every first Sunday of the month.
The Picasso Museum, in a beautiful mansion
- The Picasso Museum presents the work of Picasso, from his years of training (impressive!) Until the 60s.
- The collection is vast and gives a good overview of Picasso's work: paintings, sculptures, collages, assemblages, ceramics ...
- The museum is ideally located in the Marais, in the beautiful Salé hotel, listed as a historical monument. A beautiful place, bright, bright and warm
- At the last level of the Salé hotel, we discover Picasso's private collection : Chardin, Cézanne, Renoir or Matisse.
Young Audience: Audio Guide + "Family Corner": Workshop Visits
The Picasso Museum is interested in young audiences! He proposes for each exhibition, visit with junior audioguides (from 7 years old). And of course, like many Parisian museums, it offers family guided tours during temporary exhibitions and all year long workshops for young people from 5 years old.
- Family Viste-ateliers (from the age of 5)
- During school holidays and Saturdays outside holidays
- Warning: It is advisable to book well in advance (often very quickly)