It's free and in Paris it's rare. Let's enjoy!
In Paris, young people can visit some monuments for free. This is also the case several free Parisian museums for children under 26 years old. So, most emblematic monuments of Paris can be visited free of charge by young people, such as the Arc de Triomphe or the Conciergerie for example. Unfortunately this is not the case for the Eiffel Tower! Free admission is valid during the day and in the evening because some Parisian monuments make nocturnalThe good news is that free monuments in Paris are not just for young people. Free admission is extended to all the 1st Sunday of each month for certain monuments such as the Pantheon and the towers of Notre-Dame for example. Finally, do not forget that the churches are beautiful and always free. Enjoy!
Free monuments for young people
All young people under 18 (whatever their nationality) and those of under 26 EU citizens. (European Union) Benefit from free admission for the following Parisian monuments:
- Concierge (1st): the revolutionary prison
- The Sainte Chapelle (1st): the jewel of Gothic art
- The towers of Notre-Dame (4th): a majestic view on the Ile de la Cité and the heart of Paris
- The pantheon (5th): un place steeped in history, a view of everything Paris
- The Arc de Triomphe (8th): its exceptional view of Paris
Free admission applies every day, without restriction of schedule.