1 discovery tour to be done on foot without a guide and in complete autonomy
Duration of the course : 2h
Available in 4-7 years old (from MS to CP)
Your school or extracurricular outing
with Milirue's educational and fun kit
- An educational kit to prepare the outing (for the teacher or leader)
- A booklet (educational booklet) per child during the visit
- A digital medium for an immersive and interactive visit
- (the booklet can be studied in class after the outing and brought home)
You are a teacher, a leisure center, a youth association, a town hall?
- Go and discover the Ile de la Cité thanks to the very well done notebooks from Milirue
- From stage to stage, the children are the actors of their discoveries: anecdotes, observations, course or not course, ?A fun and captivating 100% walk in which they are the mini-guides !
- The notebooks have been designed with a Montessori teacher, a speech therapist and a speech therapist with a pedagogical and playful approach. Their content is linked to the learning process from CE1 to CM2
- They rely on a digital medium to an immersive and interactive visit. Nothing to download, no login, no password: it's very simple!
- Material provided : a educational kit dematerialized for teachers/leaders with suggested activities to be done before the outing, in class, and others to be done on the way back (graphics, podcast, timeline, etc.) + 1 booklet per child
- Children come home with their notebookswhich will be filled with all their finds and small memories throughout the day
- D-Day, you are autonomous ! 100% free in your schedule and in the rhythm of your day.
The Milirue team will accompany you in your field trip project so that you can take advantage of all the resources available.
- Number of children : unlimited (no min. / no max.)
- 1 booklet per child
- 1 accompanying adult in groups of 4 to 7 children.
- For children from 8 to 12 years old (from CE1 to CM2)
- This course is also available in a 4 to 7 years old version (MS to CP).
- Duration of the discovery tour : 1h30 to 2h
- Departure: square of Notre-Dame de Paris
I book a private tour in French -10% with the code FAMILINPROMO I book a private tour in English -10% with the code...
I RESERVE A VISIT 14? (adult or child)-10% with the code FAMILINPARIS Pitch of the...