A GIFT idea : original and spectacular
On the occasion of Mother's Day, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches organizes a festive lunch cruise. In addition to the classic lunch formula, the Bateaux-Mouches offer you gifts and glass of champagne to the dessert. On board the boat, you enjoy the exceptional view of the monuments at the foot of the water: the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the bridges of Paris ... The menu is of high quality and the service impeccable. An idea original for a family outing the day of Mother's Day.
THE CRUISE LUNCH "SOFT FRANCE" OF THE FLY BOATS
- May 26
- Departure at 12:30
- Duration of the lunch cruise : 1h45
- Boarding from 12h and return to dock at 14h 15
- Rate: adult 79€ - child 37€
- Gifts and glass of champagne for dessert
- Music with an accordionist
THE SWEET MENU FRANCE
The Bateaux-Mouches serves quality dishes, made from fresh products and cooked on the spot. The quality of the menus is excellent.
- The menu "Sweet France" from the lunch cruise in Bateaux-Mouches. On the occasion of Mother's Day, a glass of champagne is offered with dessert
- The menu for kids
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRUISE LUNCH OF FLY BOATS:
- The departures are made at the Bateaux-Mouches pier, located at Alma's bridge (right bank). Taxis can access drop off passengers directly at the boat, on the dock. See the practical information.
- Attention, the Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches requests that the guests wear a correct outfit. Thus are not allowed on board the boat, people wearing sportswear, flip flops, bermudas, caps. The management reserves the right to refuse access to the boats out of respect for its guests.
- Free parking on the pier, Within the limit of available seats
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an easily accessible car park? Yes, Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches provides its customers with parking on the platform. It is free for the duration of the cruise.
Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? Yes, the Fly Boats welcome people with reduced mobility.It is better to warn in advance. Attention, the access to the toilets on the boats is only by stairs.
Can we smoke on board? No, the boats are non-smoking, however it is possible to smoke on the outdoor deck of some of the boat restaurants.
Can we come with his dog? No, no pets are accepted, except for guide dogs.
Is the ticket refundable? Reservations can be canceled up to 72 hours before the date of the cruise and are eligible for a refund. In case of cancellation between 72 hours and 24 hours before the service, a change of date is possible within a maximum period of 6 months and according to the availability of the Compagnie des Bateaux Mouches
How does my e-ticket work? It is sent by email. It must be printed and presented at the Bateaux Mouches reception.