A subtle comedy on a topical issue
- WE LOVE the very funny performance by the actors despite the difficult subject of the Occupation; the musical comedy passages
- AGE : from 12 years old
- DATE : until August 20, 2023
- DURATION: 1h20
- HOURS: 9 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday - 6 p.m. Sunday
- LOCATION: at the Lucernaire theater (Paris 6e)
- MORE Meet the artistic team Friday, July 28, 2023 after the show
"La petite débrouille": when a zazou, a resistance fighter and a farmer find themselves confined together...
- The story is set in 1942 under the German occupation ... until the liberation.
- There's Jean, a jazz lover, a zazou recognizable by his cap, who finds refuge in a hospital where Paul survives, an active member of a network who has turned his birth handicap into an asset for the Resistance.
- They are joined by Michèle, a Pétain-worshipping farm girl, who has found herself alone ...
- They will learn to live together despite their differences and the choices imposed on them by war.by giving priority to the "little way".
- It's a show punctuated by subtle musical passages where appearances unravel
- La P'tite débrouille is amodern room by Franck Le Hen directed by Coralie Baroux which makes room for the invisible minorities of war.
- "La p'tite débrouille is an engaging, funny and moving show
The press speaks about it...
THE FIGARO CLUB – Coup de coeur! The play to see right now.
PREMIERE CLUB – It's a subtle, profound piece that brings tears and lots of laughter!
TELEMATIN – Very funny, extremely well written, absolutely brilliant!