A magical journey in the Parc de la Villette
Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm
until January 1st
- WE love : stroll among the luminous installations of French and international artists
- Age : for all
- Date: from Tuesday to Saturday until January 1st included
- schedule from 5pm to 11pm
- Rate : FREE
- Location: Parc de la Villette (Paris 19th)
Lumières ! at La Villette, a magical walk
- Wander at your own pace through the light installations in the Parc de la Villette
- 2nd edition of Lumières !free event for Christmas parties
- Stroll at nightfall in the Parc de la Villette : in the Prairie du Triangle, the Prairie du Cercle and along the Ourcq canal
- Discover artistic universes of French and international artists who mix visual illusion, hypnotic and playful installation, interactive experience, immersive work
- A course at night placed under the sign of the wonder
For the Christmas holidays, many shows for children and especially for the youngest ones are organized...
Book my tickets The ticket gives access to the museum and temporary exhibitions One of...
-10% with the code FAMILINPROMO BOOK This is a very popular neighborhood located in the 20th...
I BOOK → The Philharmonic for children... What is it? A 1000m2 course...