- WE LOVE especially its sweet fruit tarts, delicately caramelized
- SPECIALTIES All kinds of pies : savoury and sweet and some cakes like the Mille-feuilles
- AMBIENCE: a traditional, Parisian side
- PLACE in Montmartre (Paris 18ème)
Les petits Mitrons : our favorite address in Paris for its savory or sweet pies:
- Les Petits Mitrons is a family pastry shop, located in Montmartre and held by the same family for over 30 years.
- It is a pastry, not a tea roomIt is not possible to consume on the spot.
- Finally it is not very serious, one buys its tarts and one leaves to taste them in the garden of the hillock Montmartre!
- The specialty of the house: the fruit pie according to the seasons.
- Thin sweet tarts delicately caramelized with the fruits of the moment. The fruits are often mixed: strawberries and rhubarb, apples and pears, orange, pears, raspberries, rhubarb...
- Among other sweet specialties, we recommend the chocolate pie and the mille-feuilles.
- The quiches and savoury pies of Les Petits Mitrons are also excellent: basil, spinach, cantal or smoked salmon leeks...
- You are spoilt for choice!
- Both savory and sweet pies are sold by the share or whole.
And since we're talking about sweet and savoury pies, we can't resist putting you in the picture the link to our article on the ultra good and simple recipes to make with your family. Enjoy your meal!