WE love a space experiments to help babies' development
Age : for 0 - 23 months
When: all year round, except Monday (1 session per day)
Location: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (Paris 19th)
Rate : Free on reservation
Le Lab, city of babies, the new territory for 0-2 year olds
- The Cité des bébés lab is a new space specially designed for babies.
- It is a place for young children from 0 to 2 years old at la Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- An experimental space, of a surface of 250 m², designed as a safe nest
- Floor, walls, games and cuddly toys: the space is deliberately zero plastic and zero screens!
- The Cité des bébés lab offers a series of experiments to help their development
- Playful and progressive, this space is based on the know-how that has made the Cité des enfants a success: adult-child activities, stimulation of motor and cognitive skills, workshops adapted to toddlers....
- It's a totally new and original place... . The welcome is personalized and warm, to facilitate the integration of the families. Armchairs and cushions are available for breastfeeding and resting. Specialized books on child psychology, education and health are available. toddlers are open to the public
- Examples of activities for toddlers :
- Les secrets de la cabosse, dramatized reading with singing and puppets.
- Baby book to awaken baby to books
- The treasure of the reefsa show about the animals living in the coral reefs, based on puppets and nursery rhymes.
- Signing Baby for an introduction to non-verbal communication with toddlers
- Play Think Speaks to decipher, in the company of a speech therapist, baby's needs by observing him play
- The Crapa'hut, with a psychomotrician, to develop baby's motor skills...
- The Lab de la Cité des Bébés is accessible free of charge by reservation. to babies accompanied
- Two sessions per day : 10:00 to 11:30. Every day except Monday