WE love : a fairy-tale moment at nightfall
Age : for all children
When: November 30th from 5pm
Location: Parc de la Villette (Paris 19th)
The lantern festival at la Villette: a fairy-tale walk
- 4th edition of the Lantern Festival at la Villette.
- Stroll for 1 hour at nightfall to the sound of percussion with your lanterns in hand, in the Parc de la Villette.
- Traditionally in Thailand, on the occasion of the full moon festival, lanterns are released into the sky. When the lanterns fly away, it's time to make a wish. In Paris, we revisit the lantern festival with a fairy-tale walk.
- The ideal is to come with lanterns made by you and/or your children.
- After the illuminated procession through the park, the party will end with a spicy Christmas tea to warm up.
- Stroll of 1h from 17h in front of Little Villette