December 10, 2022 at dusk
At the Parc de la Villette
- WE love : a magical moment at nightfall
- Age: for all
- Date: December 10, 2022 starting at 5:00 pm
- Duration : 1 hour
- Rate : FREE
- Location: Parc de la Villette (Paris 19th)
The festival of the lanterns at the Villette, a magical stroll
- 1 hour walk from 5pm. Departure in front of Little Villette
- 6th edition of the Lanterns parade at the Villette.
- A one-hour stroll at nightfall to the sound of percussion with your lanterns in hand, in the Parc de la Villette.
- Traditionally in Thailand, on the occasion of the full moon festival, lanterns are released in the sky. When the lanterns fly away, it is the moment to make a wish. In Paris, we revisit the festival of the lanterns with a magical walk.
- The ideal is to come with lanterns made by you and/or your children
- Attention, there is no distribution or sale of lanterns on site
For the Christmas holidays, many shows for children and especially for the youngest ones are organized...
I REGISTER FOR THIS VISIT-10% with the code FAMILINPROMO FOR A PRIVATIZATION (with family, friends,...
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS (access to the museum and temporary exhibitions) One of our favorite...
Tickets for the Children's PhilharmonicYOU RESERVE The Children's Philharmonic... What is it?