the Parisian brasserie par excellence
- WE LOVE : the Parisian brewery par excellence
- SPECIALTIES traditional French cuisine
- AMBIENCE: an art deco Parisian institution
- PLACE : in Montparnasse (Paris 14th)
La Coupole : the mythical brasserie of Montparnasse, in a belle époque atmosphere:
- La Coupole is a mythical name in Paris.
- Opened in the late 1920s, the "all Paris" artists and intellectuals frequented the establishment Cocteau, Aragon and Elsa, Beauvoir and Sartre, Malraux, Prévert, Chagall, Picasso, Hemingway?
- Today, La Coupole is a very nice Parisian brasserie with its Art Deco interior listed as a French historical heritage.
- His card is classic and timeless.
- It's rather expensive, but you go there for the quality of the cuisine, the art deco decor and the ballet of the waiters, who escort the house classics from one end of the restaurant to the other.
La Coupole: a traditional Parisian brasserie:
- On the plates, traditional quality cuisine.
- Burgundy snails marinated in Chablis, heart of beef fillet fried with pepper and flambéed with Armagnac...
- Traditional dishes with homemade sauces. Timeless!
- The menu has resurrected the lamb curry that was the success of the brasserie since 1927, when it was served by an Indian in full costume!
- Management is trying to make prices more accessible, with a quality formula for less than 19,50 ? at lunchtimeand also tries "the return of the dishes that made the Coupole".
- Continuous service, 7 days a week, from noon to midnight from Tuesday to Saturday and until 11pm on Sundays and Mondays.
La Coupole : It is also a dance hall and dinner-show evenings:
- Located under the brewery, the dance hall of La Coupole was for years a high place of the Parisian life.
- After years of disuse, it has been completely renovated in the spirit of the 1930s, and offers a musical program designed to bring back the thirty-somethings and the families. Tea dances on Sundays.
- In addition, La Coupole offers for 45? per person dinner shows (composed of a menu Starter + Main course + Dessert) or for 20? per person the show alone. It is cabaret, and comedians. The program changes regularly.
TO MAKE ALSO IN THE DISTRICT OF MONTPARNASSE:
The Catacombs of Paris
In the Marais district (3rd)
Puppet and puppet shows
6th 7th 8th 12th 14th 15th 19th 92 And also : the Guignol and shows...
Montparnasse Tower - Panoramic Observatory
From 5,50? - Departure from Pont de l'Alma
The most beautiful views of Paris
Where to go to enjoy the most beautiful views of Paris? We have...
The Liberation Museum ? Jean Moulin Museum ? General Leclerc Museum
In the 14th