Keeku is a brand new platform (created by 3 Parisians, 2 of whom are dads) of free podcasts for children from 3 years old. It is an aggregator of audio content exclusively. It offers tales, fables, pretty stories but also contents on meditation or relaxation. In total, more than 1500 stories to listen to!
The objective of this platform is to offer a very broad contentof quality at the same time educational and playful for develop the imagination children, arouse their curiosity and help them in their learning.
Podcasts classified according to several categories and criteria (for a simplified and fast search):
- by age Early childhood, from 3 years old, from 6 years old, from 10 years old
- depending on the time of day nap time, bed time or a quiet moment during the day
- by duration less than 5mn, less than 10mn, less than 15mn and less than 20mn
- by theme learning podcasts, fantasy stories, wellness, discovering the world, science...
- what's new and the most listened to podcasts
A very nice concept
- Keeku is and will remain a completely free platform
- A content that evolves and is enriched on a regular basis
- It is accessible on your computer, off the shelf, on phone mobile
- Keeku is financed by KidsFriendly" advertising
- A virtuous app, the advertising revenues will be transferred with associations
- The platform is open to independent producers and amateurs
Did we like it?
- My positive thinking (by miniyogi_life) : "I breathe, I live", "I have the right to be wrong" etc...
- Little curious (from the show of the same name) who answers children's questions: "Can plants hear?", "Who invented the shower?" etc...
- Emma tells (by Emma raconte), stories to dream without a screen
- Seed of Scientist (by Florence Poutriquet) for curious children from the age of 4