Jours de Fêtes à la Villette: the great Parisian fair at the end of the year
- As every year since 2016, Jour de Fête de la Villette returns in December, on the Place du Parc de la Villette, in front of the Grand Halle de la Villette and the Cité de la Musique.
- Jours de Fêtes is a big fair with about sixty attractions.There is something for all ages, including rifle shooting ranges, aerobatics, flying chairs, roller coasters, merry-go-rounds with wooden horses, trampolines, etc...
- A real traditional carnival!
Timetable of "Jour de Fête à la Villette" :
- Open every day from 7 December to 4 January, without exception (including 25 December and 1 January).
- Sunday to Thursday: from 12h to 20h
- Friday and Saturday: from 12h to 23h