Equipped with your logbookGo for an unusual treasure hunt in the Marais and on the side of the Place des Vosges.
A enigma game in the heart of one of the most beautiful Paris districts, in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want?
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and the hour of your Enigma Walk
- DURATION 3 hours and 3.2 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : Saint-Paul metro station
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
Your booklet (logbook) that will serve as a guide will be available for download as soon as your purchase is made. You can use it immediately or whenever you want!
What is it about?
A walk - in the form of a puzzle game - of more than 3km in the heart of the Marais and up to the Hôtel de Ville. You will pass in front of several private mansions and discover the richness of the district's heritage
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Points of interest of the Enigma Walk on the Ile-de-la-Cité
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the place des Vosges, the Hôtel de Sully (private mansion in the Louis XIII style which now houses the national monuments center) the Lamoignon hotel (which houses the National Library of Paris), the Hotel d'Albret (dating from the 17th century), the Hotel de Dononthe bazaar of the Hôtel de Ville (BHV), City Hall Square (and the town hall of Paris), the National Archives
Our opinion on this unusual walk in the Marais:
- It is very flexible since you're taking your walk at your convenience or move it if the weather is not favorable or if one of the participants has an impediment
- It is one of the most beautiful districts (and one of our favorites) rich inan absolutely exceptional heritage.
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace
- It's a nice gift to give