WE love : Happy Indian holiday, very colorful
Age : for everyone
When: March 31 from 10am to 7pm
Location: Jardin d'Acclimatation (Paris 16th)
Rate : Free after paying the entrance to the garden (5 euros)
The Garden of Acclimatization celebrates India and its sense of wonder. On the program: songs, letting go of colors, dance, music ...
During this celebration, families can simply attend, or participate by dancing with the artists. A video on the site of the garden of Acclimatation offers you to repeat the choreography for the dance show scheduled at 15h.
The program of the day :
- 10am: opening of the Indian village and makeup workshops, yoga
- 11am: show of Indian songs
- then all day traditional dance shows
- 3 pm: the highlight of the day with the participatory show "the color of time"
- then concerts to celebrate the spring