October 31, 2023
At the Rodin Museum
- WE love An evening of fright in one of Paris's finest museums
- Age From age 13 (not before, because of the staging)
- Date October 31, 2023
- schedule 7pm to 11pm (entry slots every 30 minutes from 7pm to 9:30pm)
- Full price : 27€
- Member rate : 23 €
- Reduced price : 12 € (for EU nationals under 26, those on minimum social benefits and jobseekers)
- Place : at the Rodin Museum
The Gate of Hellat the heart of the sculpture garden, is Rodin's most frightening work. At a height of over six meters, the condemned and damned of the human race fall into Hell before the eye of Rodin. Thinker. The innumerable characters represented (over 200) nourish the people of the shadows that engendered all the artist's work.
The Rodin Museum invites you to discover the collections from the angle of fear and dreadthe central themes of the evening, and the counterpoint to Halloween.
Welcomed around the Gate of Hellvisitors will discover it as they've never seen it before. Lighting, dancers, actors and sound design will create an atmosphere of anxiety that is only the beginning of their journey through the garden and the collections. Crossing the Bois des Supplices and finding the ogre Ugolin devouring her children will give you the chills before you discover the museum's ghosts. Antony Gormley's figures in the exhibition Critical Mass will also contribute to this frightening climate.
A dark, dark evening with friends to scare each other in a new context.