The guided tour "The fantastic and mysterious Paris?
For families, with children and teenagers (from 8 years old)
Your children love Harry Potter, cabalistic signs, esotericism, secrets and mysteries: you will relive the Paris of alchemists, cursed kings and the philosopher's stone. And above all, you will have a new look at the historic district of Ile-de-la-Cité.
- During this visit, the guide will decipher hidden symbols on famous Parisian monuments such as the St Michel fountain, the Notre-Dame cathedral or the Saint Jacques Tower
- It will introduce you to secrets of alchemy by having you draw on the floor, with chalk, the main signs explaining the quest for the Philosopher's Stone
- He'll tell you the legend and history of Nicolas Flamelthe famous alchemist who was featured in Harry Potter. You will discover his place of residence in Paris and the oldest façade dedicated to him
- You will leave in the footsteps of the templars through their trials and rites to a small church and its portal, where you will discover the baphomet, idol worshipped by the Templars
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19? Child rate(-12 years old) : 8,55? instead of 9,50?
- the discount is applied at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
- Duration 1h30 for a 2km walk
- Age : from 8 years old
- Meeting place Place Saint-Michel (metro Saint-Michel, line 4 or RER C)
- Neighborhood visited : Ile-de-la-Cité and its surroundings
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?