THE GREAT NEW YEAR'S EVE AT THE CASTLE OF CHAMPS SUR MARNE
- The National Monuments Centre and Polaris present a great show at the Château de Champs sur Marne.
- 2nd season of the "Grand Réveillon", a interactive show involving nearly 950 breast and harness volunteers.
- You will be immersed in the heart of an exceptional moment: the first New Year's Eve party of the Cahen family from Antwerp on the Champs-sur-Marne estate at the end of the 19th century.
- As the plot unfolds, visitors explore the different areas of the castle, including rooms usually closed to the public.
- 20,000 seats are available to the public to discover the Champs sur Marne castle in a different way!
- The 2019 New Year's Eve schedule:
- Friday - 6:30 pm / 11 pm
- Saturday - 9am / 11pm
- Sunday - 9 am / 9:30 pm