Equipped with your logbookGo for a 3 to 4 hour walk and solve the riddles to advance on the course.
A real "playful" breath of fresh air with family, friends, students, for an EVG or EVJF?
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM for all
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION OF THE COURSE 3 to 4 hours for a course of about 4.5 km
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE At the entrance of the Parc Floral (metro Château de Vincennes)
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL Porte Dorée (Paris 12ème)
- OUR ADVICE : bring good shoes and a picnic if the weather is nice
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to download your Enigma Ballad!
Our opinion on this playful stroll
- Flexibility you take your walk at your convenience and at your own pace!
- Playful to advance on the course, it will be necessary solve puzzles on a variety of themes (movies, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural for the most curious, the "Learn More" will give you fascinating information about the history, geography, anecdotes related to the place where you are
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
What is it about?
A walking tour - a puzzle game - in the Bois de Vincennes and in the 12th district. It is the "greenest" of all Puzzle Walks !
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a local map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
The points of interest of this Enigma Walk
The Pagoda of Vincennes, the Zoological Park of Paris (Vincennes Zoo), the Palais de la Porte Dorée, the Temple of Love, the Place Edouard Renard (Paris 12th)?
Warning monuments and sites on the route are not visited