With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookGo for a 3 to 4 hour walk and solve the riddles to advance on the course. A real "playful" breath of fresh air with family, friends, students, for an EVG or EVJF...
- Tarif : 19,90€ for the track game (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? in family (with children from 8 years old) or between friends
- When Whenever you want, you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt.
- Number of people : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Carnet de bord : your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it (all or part of it) or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this Puzzle Walk
The Pagoda of Vincennes, the Zoological Park of Paris (Vincennes Zoo), the Palais de la Porte Dorée, the Temple of Love, the Place Edouard Renard (Paris 12th arrondissement)... Warning : the monuments and sites on the route are not visited
Our opinion on this playful stroll
- Flexibility you take your walk at your convenience and at your own pace!
- Playful to advance on the course, it will be necessary solve puzzles on a wide variety of topics (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural for the most curious, the "Read more" will give you exciting information on history, geography, anecdotes related to your location
- Cheap an original activity at less than 20 € for the whole group
What's this all about?
A stroll on foot - a puzzle game - at the Bois de Vincennes and in the 12th. It's the "greenest" of all Puzzle Walks !
Equipped with four documents made up ofa logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solvea local map to find your way around, from a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but don't read 😉 ), you'll walk at your own pace and advance along the route step by step, as soon as each puzzle is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, That's what the solution book is for..
What to do with your family in the 12th district and around the Bois de Vincennes?
The Paris Zoological Park
RESERVE (free for children under 3) ©Familin'Paris The zoo in figures 255 species and...
The Château de Vincennes
Built at the end of the 12th century, the Chateau de Vincennes is the only royal residence...
Riddle walk in the Bois de Vincennes and Lake Daumesnil
Equipped with your logbook, leave for a long walk of 3 to 4 hours...
La ferme de Paris (free)
The Floral Park
The entrance to the Floral Park is free every day from September to the end of April, and paying on Wednesdays, Saturdays...
The ice rink of the AccorHotels Arena
The Cinematheque's screenings for young audiences
Boating in Paris
Boating has a country feel to it. For lovers (or...
The Museum of Fairground Arts
Guided tours of 1h30 (no self-guided tours) - Reservation required We like : it's a very nice place to...
The Paris Arboretum
"We like: a little-known park, a real living museum of treesAge: for allOpen...