On the theme of the French Revolution - From 10 years old
A guided tour in the footsteps of the revolutionaries
- A guided tour rich in anecdotes on the myths and secrets of the Bastille
- Was this (so-called) prison a hell? What is the link between the National Day and the storming of the Bastille? What are the famous stories and secrets locked up in this fortress? Who are the characters who marked this period of the French Revolution? All the answers distilled during this fascinating guided tour.
- Like sans-culottes, you will walk through the streets of Paris and go relive this day of July 14, 1789
- A guided tour that will please for history lovers and to all those who want to revise their history program
- Points of interest of this visit the medieval houses of the François Miron street, the hotel of Sens, the Saint Paul village, the wall of Philippe Auguste, the Fieubet hotel, the vestiges of one of the towers of the Bastille, the Place de la Bastille
- A visit for families, ideal with children from 10 years old
- This guided walk is led by a guide speaker
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult price: 13,50?
instead of 15?
- Child price (-12 years old): 6,75?
instead of 7,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 10 years old
- Meeting place Next to the riding school, metro "Saint Paul" (line 1)
- District : a part of the Bas Marais
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
Guided tours around Street Art...
To do in the 4th...
No post found!