Discover the last stones of the Bastille's foundations
Middle and high school level
For a school or extracurricular outing
The private tour "Myths and secrets of the Bastille
For schoolchildren (middle and high school) or extracurricular activities (leisure center, associations, youth center...)
For families (nice to reserve for one or more families / 10% discount)
- During this visit, the guide will answer all the questions we have about the famous storming of the Bastille: was this (so-called) prison a hell? What is the link between the National Day and the storming of the Bastille? What are the famous stories and secrets locked up in this fortress? Who are the characters who marked this period of the French Revolution?
- Like a sans-culotte, you will walk the streets of Paris and relive the day of July 14, 1789
- A guided tour that will appeal to history buffs and anyone who wants to review their history curriculum
- Points of interest of this visit the medieval houses of the François Miron street, the hotel of Sens, the Saint Paul village, the wall of Philippe Auguste, the Fieubet hotel, the vestiges of one of the towers of the Bastille, the Place de la Bastille
- This walk is led by a guide and lecturer
- Age : from 10 years old
- The area visited : a part of the Bas Marais next to the Seine
- VR Location Next to the riding school, metro station "Saint Paul".
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
Written by Lapie, 05-12-2023
Top . A great guide and a beautiful route. A great family outing . Instructive and enjoyable!
- AT THE BASTILLE
Written by BERNARD MARINNES, on 21-04-2023
A very pleasant visit, five of us with real differences in historical knowledge, each of us able to take advantage of our guide's explanations, which ensured a quality exchange throughout the tour. A real success on a morning intended to celebrate the birthday of a Paris and history enthusiast.
- La Bastille with Paul
Written by Agathe de Sagazan, 27-12-2022
We had a great time in this neighborhood with our enthusiastic guide Paul. Young and old were delighted!
- Myths and secrets of the Bastille
Written by Isabelle GUYE, 28-10-2022
A young historian plunged us with all his passion into the history of the Bastille for 2 hours. Pure pleasure!