What to do in Paris for free? What to visit in Paris for free? Throughout the year, many events and activities for families are free in Paris (and the Ile-de-France region).
All 1st Sunday of each monthseveral Museums and monuments offer free admission to their exhibitions..
The entrance parks and gardens are free in Paris (but some attractions have to be paid for on the spot, such as pony rides or certain rides). The banks of the Seine offers many free activities for children all year round.
- Free outdoor exhibition in the gardens of the Champs-Elysées
- Every day from March 26 to June 9, 2021
- Ideal to discover with your family
Free ♡ with the little ones: the farm of Paris
A free shot of ♡ for teens: the Studio 13/16
the Centre Pompidou (75004, Paris)
Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, from 2pm to 6pm.
During school holidays, every day (except Tuesdays), from 2pm to 6pm.
(without the parents)
- A museum retracing the occupation and liberation of Paris
- Closed January 1, May 1 and December 25
- With children from 10/12 years old
- The permanent collection is free for all
Our latest articles
- The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (pre-teens and teens)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre" (children's trail)
- Outdoor Escape Games (top n°1 in sales)
- The Escape Game "Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles
- Vél'OFIL, the Véxin by electric bike
- The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter"
- The escape game "Secrets of the Swamp."
- The investigative tour "Who benefits from crime?"