Mini-Rock en Seine
- WE LOVE : discovering Rock culture and when children are looked after
- AGE : ages 6 to 11
- DATE: August 25 to 27, 2023
- LOCATION: National Domain of Saint-Cloud
- ATTENTION Book your tickets in advance as they go very fast - Registration before August 19
- TO KNOW: The sound can be loud - The festival is therefore forbidden to children under 3, and it's best to wait until your child is 6 before going.
MINI ROCK IN THE SEINE
A rock festival nothing for kids ! While parents attend a concert, children are looked after in a fun and friendly atmosphere, away from the crowds. Because at Mini Rock en Seine, they're there for enjoy, to play, dance, sing.
Mini Rock en seine was conceived as a true place of expression but also to give the taste, envy and initiate youngsters to the workings of a festival. By taking part in Mini Rock en seine, future festival-goers will learn all the basics of festival management. Rock cultureand music creation professions !
- Children aged 6 to 12 can register if at least one parent has a Rock en Seine ticket
- Children under 6 years old are not accepted.
- Programming specially designed for children:
- 16h45-17h30 / 18h15-19h - Song creation workshop or the discovery of writing, melodies and composition. With rehearsals, singing practice, and even the recording of a piece ... before the live concert!
- Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 8pm / Sunday from 3pm to 8pm - Dj Mix Workshop - each child will have his or her own mixing board to try his or her hand at mixing
- 17h45 - 18h30 / 19h - 19h45 - La radio Mini Rock - learn about radio with a Cafézoïde presenter
- 8pm to 8:30pm - Concert: New Kidz followed by a DJ set until 9pm! - Rock and Metal played by the kids after their creative workshop: from AC / DC to Jack White - extra! Attention Pogo fans in short pants!
- 9pm-9:30pm: storytelling - a quiet moment under the big top after an emotional day
- Continuous: Le Photomaton Rock - photo montages where kids can see themselves on the front page of Inrock' or at a great Rock en Seine concert
- Continuous: the Rock Caravan library - a quiet place where children can relax with a book! A selection of children's books and games in a comfortable space
- Continuous: The Playground - A funfair atmosphere! Giant bubbles, wheel of fortune, Dr. Evil ... and so many other games, each funnier than the last!
- Continuous: A participatory fresco - no holds barred for creativity! Make way for a colorful fresco at POSCA
- Ongoing: the Mini Rock playbook! For adventures with family and friends
- The evening meal is not provided: think about giving your child a small picnic for his dinner