The playful visit "Mythological heroes in Luxembourg".
After a short introduction and a few surprising anecdotes about the creation of the Luxembourg garden, it's time for an exciting 1h30 treasure hunt.
From the myth of Polyphemus (cyclops monster son of Poseidon) to Heracles (Hercules) cleaner the stables of Augias, by way of the Triumph of Silenus (our speaker's favorite) and the stories of Calliope, Venus, Apollo, Chronosor the goddess DianeYour children will (re) discover the great stories of Greco-Roman mythology in the company of a fabulous guide-storyteller for children (young and old)
During this visit, the guide will explain to the children the emblematic monument of the garden, the famous Senate.
Rates and practical information
- An adult seat is necessarily associated with a child seat.
- Weather Visits are maintained even if it rains lightly. They are cancelled if the garden is closed or in case of storm
- Held at Wear comfortable shoes (like sneakers). And don't forget water bottles, hats and glasses if the weather is very nice.
- Meeting place : the Luxembourg garden
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- This visit is animated by lecturers specialized in history and mythology
- Group visit : 20 to 22 participants max.
- Rate for a group visit : from 15€ / person
- Language : in French
- A great discovery!
Written by yolaine DAUZET, on 26-05-2023
Pleasant tour with content suitable for 8-12 year-olds - very committed and interesting tour guide. Almost private tour - only 3 children!
Late message to thank you for this beautiful afternoon spent with Cyril! A wonderful speaker who is really high level in his explanations while remaining accessible to the youngest! This is often a tour de force. I don't think I'm wrong if I tell you that we parents had a nice time wandering around these gardens that we also enjoyed (re) discovering ... I'll take the liberty of sending you a photo with little participants (from the back 😉 ) captivated!
Madam, Sir, We thank you for this beautiful visit program. Thank you to Cyril for his pedagogy and the quality of his exchanges with the children. Could you give me the list of the words of the skull? We were unable to find them all when we got home. Wishing you a good evening. Sincerely Audrey