A family yoga session at the museum? From 5 years old ? Sunday, March 13, 2022 and Sunday, June 19, 2022 - Reserve now, places are going fast
WE LOVE a moment of sharing as a family
AGE for all, from 5 years old
DATES December 12, 2021, March 20, June 19, 2022 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
RATE 10? per adult and 8? per child
PLACE at the Centre Pompidou (Paris 4th)
YOG?ART, a parent-child session at the Centre Pompidou
- The Yog'Art session is at 10am 4 Saturdays a year and takes place in the Forum of the Centre Pompidou
- For this occasion, the museum opens its doors early!
- A gentle awakening for parents and children, a moment of conviviality and well being in family
- This is an opportunity to introduce yoga to the youngest
- The session is accessible to all, even to beginners
- Mats are provided and it is advised to come with a comfortable outfit
- The yoga teacher is Ulrika Dezé
- Our advice: continue this yoga session with a visit to the Pompidou Center. Go to the Galerie des enfants, the studio 13/16, go see the permanent collections of the museum of modern art, or see theexhibition of the moment Georgia O'Keeffe
Ideas around the Centre Pompidou...
- The guided electric scooter ride or the guided hoverboard ride
- The museum of magic
- The Musée en Herbe
- The visit and show "the Magic of the Marsh".
- The escape game "the secrets of the Marais
- The guided tour "when Street Art tells the story of the Marais"
- The Victor Hugo's house
- Tasting a cake place des Vosges at Carette or discover the pastries "the White Dunes"
- Eating Israeli tapas at Tavline
Comments are closed.