THIS VISIT IS NO LONGER OFFERED
The private tour "In the footsteps of Dilili in Paris
For schoolchildren (kindergarten and primary school) or extracurricular activities (leisure center, associations, youth center...)
- The theme of this guided tour : follow the little Dilili in the streets of Paris and discover the Paris of the Belle Epoque !
- The guide will show you the highlights of the film and will discover the children Paris in the 19th century, of the'Art Nouveau and Universal Exhibitions.
- The Pitch of Michel Ocelot's film: Dilili is a Kanake girl, who is investigating the mysterious kidnapping of girls in Paris. In her Parisian journey, she is accompanied by a young delivery man in scooter and will make unexpected and extraordinary encounters
- This walk is animated by a professional guide accustomed to young audiences
- It is aimed at all and especially at the young public as well as at all the fans (like us) of Michel Ocelot's films
- Age : from 4-6 years old
- The area visited : the Paris of the Belle ÉpoqueThe 9th arrondissement (Place de la Concorde, the Paris Opera, the Grands Boulevards...)
- Place of departure In front of 29 bd Haussmann, Chaussée d'Antin Lafayette metro station (line 7 and 9)
- Place of arrival : the Tuileries Garden
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people