Basic Ingredients : sandwich bread + cheese + fresh cream + ham
With cooking (pan frying)
Cooking time about 10mn
Ingredients (for 8 bites)
- 200 g Emmental cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 g liquid cream
- 16 slices of good bread
- 100 g ham, thinly sliced
- 100 g butter
- sweet herbs
- olive oil
- a little nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- In a robotPut the grated cheese, cream or liquid cream, an egg, a little nutmeg powder. Blend until the dough is smooth.. Salt and pepper.
- Spread the slices of bread with breadcrumbs. with this preparation
- Add to thin slices of ham
- Close the crunches and pan-fry them in a little salted butter
- Sprinkle withfresh herbs chopped (parsley, chives...)
- Serve an arugula salad (or a mixed green salad) with toasted pine nuts, hazelnuts or small pieces of sundried tomatoes.
1 - Preferably take bread bought in a bakery.
2 - You can replace the Emmental with the cheese of your choice (Comté, Gruyère, Beaufort...).
2 - You can replace the liquid cream by fresh cream.