Cooking classes with the family at Cook & Go (Paris, 11th)
😉 At Cook & Go, all health regulations related to the Covid are respected.
Cooking with the family (parent/child workshop) at Cook & Go
Cook and Go organizes cookery master class for children in Paris in the 11th arrondissement.
This is a cooking workshop for 6/12 years old accompanied by one or more adults (parent, grandparent, godfather, godmother, grand-brother or grand-sister...) for "adult/child" duets or for a family cooking class.
Original: we cook in the workshop and enjoy it at home.
There's no no tasting on site, ready meals are taken home.. The principle: you learn original recipes with a Chef, then you take your work home to share (or not!) and impress your guests.
A formula at a very low price
A nice price : 39€ for a 90mn workshop for 1 adult and 1 child (before reduction)
PARENT/CHILD WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
10% reduction with code FAMILY10
(for a minimum amount of 39€)
- WORKSHOP FEE : 39€ for 1 adult and 1 child (2 covers)
- ADDITIONAL ADULT OR CHILD : 20€
- ADDITIONAL SLICE* : 10€ the portion to take away
(*) If you are 2 registered for the workshop (1 adult and 1 child), you can cook more portions to take home (to treat the rest of the family), for 10€ per additional portion.
- AGE with the 6/12 years old
- WHERE in the 11th arrondissement in Paris (metro Voltaire or Breguet-Sabin)
- DURATION : 1h30
- TO BE TAKEN AWAY: the preparations are to be taken home (there is no tasting on site)
- COOKING Some cooking is done at home in order not to spoil the product and to avoid overcooking (on meat or fish).
- NUMBER Each workshop has a maximum of 12 participants. (adults and children)
We love ♡
The map changes seasonally (winter, spring, summer or autumn flavours)
User-friendly workshops (max. 12 students)
The recipes are designed to be take-home
We can make extra portions (10€ per portion) to treat the whole family.