SPOTIFY LAUNCHES SPOTIFY KIDS
Spotify Kids is available to Spotify Family subscribers. It's aimed at children aged 3 and up with a focus on safety and privacy (and is commercial-free). Young listeners can discover songs, soundtracks and stories, either on their own or with their parents. All content is selected by publishers to ensure that it's suitable for children.
French children will be able to listen to 160 playlists (5000 tracks).
CLASSICAL MUSIC WITH THE PARIS ORCHESTRA
We like the initiative of the Orchestre de Paris... which, in these times of confinement, continues to make the discovery of classical music accessible to as many people as possible, large or small.
- Mr. Onde to discover the greatest works of the classical repertoire. Monsieur Onde offers a discotheque for the young public, musical puzzles and cartoons :
- Note Figures : for discover the instruments of the orchestraYou discover all the instruments of the orchestra, from percussion to strings and woodwinds. Their sound, their place in the orchestra, all accompanied by a game to test your ear.
MUSICAL GAMES FOR THE YOUNGEST
The Philharmonie de Paris offers musical games for toddlers around works that are very accessible to young audiences.
- Pierre and the Wolf to discover the characters and instruments
- A story about the Carnival of Animals to perceive the tempo of this work
- The Rite of Spring to explore musical textures