SPOTIFY LAUNCHES SPOTIFY KIDS
Spotify Kids is available to Spotify Family subscribers. It's designed for kids ages 3 and up with a focus on safety and privacy (and no ads). Young listeners can discover songs, soundtracks and stories on their own or with their parents. All content is selected by the publishers who ensure that the content is suitable for children.
The French children will be able to listen to 160 playlists (5000 titles).
CLASSICAL MUSIC WITH THE ORCHESTRA OF PARIS
We like the initiative of the Orchestre de Paris which, in these times of confinement, continues to make the discovery of classical music accessible to the greatest number of people, big or small.
- Mr. Onde : to discover the greatest works of the classical repertoire. Monsieur Onde offers a music library for young people, musical puzzles and cartoons? :
- Note Figures : for discover the instruments of the orchestraIt's very well done. You discover all the instruments of the orchestra, from percussions to strings and woodwinds. Their sound, their place in the orchestra, all accompanied by a game to test his ear.
MUSICAL GAMES FOR THE YOUNGEST
The Philharmonie de Paris offers musical games for the little ones around works that are very accessible to young audiences.
- Pierre and the Wolf : to discover the characters and the instruments
- A story about the Carnival of Animals to perceive the tempo of this work
- The Rite of Spring to explore musical textures