From 21h15 on the Champ de Mars (Paris 7ème)
The National Orchestra of France, the Choir and the Choir of Radio Franc and theThe National Orchestra of France offer every July 14th, a great open air concert. It is a show of very high quality. Attention, as for the military parade on the Champs-Elysees in the morning, there are always many people. We advise you to come very early, if possible from the beginning of the afternoon. You can sit on the esplanade of the Champs-de-Mars with your picnic, it is very pleasant. This great symphonic concert ends with the traditional and spectacular fireworks of July 14th.
- Coming to the concert : it is strongly advised to come at least 45mn before the beginning of the concerts
- Where At the Champs de Mars, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- When July 14 at 9:15 pm
- Free access and free concert
Lyrical concert of July 14th - Edition 2021
- HECTOR BERLIOZ - THE DAMNATION OF FAUST : RAKOCZY'S MARCH
- GAETANO DONIZETTI - THE DAUGHTER OF THE REGIMENT "SALUTE TO FRANCE
- GEORGES BIZET - CARMEN "CHANSON BOHÈME
- GEORGES BIZET - "THE FLOWER YOU THREW TO ME... "
- GEORGES BIZET - CARMEN "OVER THERE, IN THE MOUNTAIN
- WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART - FIGARO "NON PIU ANDRAI
- WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART - DON GIOVANNI "FIN CH'HAN DAL VINO
- WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART - THE WEDDING OF FIGARO " CINQUE...DIECI... "
- GIUSEPPE VERDI - RIGOLETTO "BELLA FIGLIA DELL'AMORE
- PIOTR TCHAIKOVSKY - PIANO CONCERTO NO. 2 - III. ALLEGRO CON FUOCO
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH - DOUBLE CONCERTO - I. VIVACE
- ASTOR PIAZZOLA - LIBERTANGO (ARRANGEMENT FOR ACCORDION)
- FRANCIS POULENC - FREEDOM, I WRITE YOUR NAME
- GIUSEPPE VERDI - NABUCCO. CHORUS OF SLAVES
- OSCAR PETERSONHYMN TO FREEDOM (ARRANGEMENT ANDREW COTTEE)